Sarbottam Cement IPO Shares Now Tradable on NEPSE

March 20, 2024
Sarbottam Cement IPO
Photo: Sarbottam Cement

Sarbottam Cement Limited has successfully commenced trading on the Nepal Stock Exchange (NEPSE). The company listed a total of 4,65,00,000 units, encompassing shares held by promoters, Qualified Institutional Investors (QIIs), the general public, and industry-affected locals.

The opening transaction witnessed a significant spread in the initial trading range, with prices fluctuating between Rs. 185.36 and Rs. 556.08 per share.

Ad below

Currently, only shares held by promoters and institutional investors are tradable. Retail investors who purchased shares during the IPO will be able to trade their holdings (60 lakh shares or 12.9033% of the total) on the secondary market from the next day, subject to an agreement between Sarbottam Cement and NEPSE.

The IPO itself offered 60 lakh shares to the general public, including industry-affected locals, foreign migrants, mutual funds, and company employees. This tranche constituted 40% of the shares allocated to QIIs (24 lakh shares) and the remaining 60% (36 lakh shares) was earmarked for the public.

Global IME Capital managed the IPO process, where investors could subscribe for a minimum of 50 units and a maximum of 10,000 units. The final share price for retail investors was set at Rs. 360.90 per share, determined through a book-building process.

Moving forward, investors can track the company’s performance under the trading symbol ‘SARBTM’ on NEPSE.

Ditible Staff

The Ditible is a distinguished digital news media platform. All the breaking news and latest happenings! official Ditible staff profile.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.