1 min read

Child’s Play Sparks Deadly Fire in Dang

April 19, 2024
Deadly Fire in Dang

An 87-year-old man, Bir Bahadur Bote, tragically died in a fire that erupted in Taruliya, Ward No. 9 of Lamahi Municipality, Dang. The fire also destroyed two houses and a shed.

Authorities report that the fire started at approximately 5 pm on Thursday in the house of Jit Bahadur Bote. It is believed to have been caused by children playing with a Matchstick in the thatched-roof home. The flames quickly spread, and Bir Bahadur Bote was fatally burned while attempting to save belongings from his nearby house.

Locals alerted the police, and with the help of public representatives and fire brigades from Lamahi and Gadhawa, the fire was brought under control late at night. Significant damage occurred, with food, clothing, and household items destroyed in the affected homes.

Ad below

Area Police Office Amiliya Police Chief Lal Bahadur Shrestha indicated that the full extent of losses is still being assessed.

Ditible Staff

The Ditible is a distinguished digital news media platform. All the breaking news and latest happenings! official Ditible staff profile.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.