1 min read

Fire Destroys Homes and Livestock in West Nawalparasi

April 10, 2024
Nawalparasi Fire

Five mud houses were destroyed in a devastating fire in Pratappur, West Nawalparasi. The fire, caused by an electrical short circuit, began at the residence of Manoj Pal and quickly spread to neighboring homes.

Tragically, the blaze caused the death of a buffalo belonging to Shambhu Banyan. Grain, leaves, and other materials were also lost.

Ad below

Residents and police worked together to extinguish the fire. The mud construction of the houses made it particularly challenging to contain the flames.

In a separate incident, a fire broke out in a shed in Reta, Pratappur Rural Municipality-6, destroying 120 kg of mustard, 100 kg of rice, and other stored items.

Ditible Staff

The Ditible is a distinguished digital news media platform. All the breaking news and latest happenings! official Ditible staff profile.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.