1 min read

Solar Panel Sparks House Fire in Gulmi, Nepal

April 23, 2024
Fire in Gulmi
Image for representation

A fire caused by a faulty solar panel has destroyed a two-story house in Bulma, Isma rural municipality-6, Gulmi district. The incident resulted in the loss of food, clothes, wood, and utensils, and the death of a goat, according to Deputy Superintendent of Police Shankar Pokharel.

This incident underscores the heightened risk of fires during the dry summer season. Gulmi has already experienced significant property damage and livestock losses in recent weeks due to fires spreading from nearby community forests.

Ad below

Ditible Staff

The Ditible is a distinguished digital news media platform. All the breaking news and latest happenings! official Ditible staff profile.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.