1 min read

Rautahat House Destroyed in Gas Leak Fire

April 6, 2024
Rautahat House Fire

A gas leak caused a devastating fire in Dumariya village, Ishnath Municipality 9, Rautahat yesterday morning. The blaze erupted at the home of resident Sheikh Ishaq Mia Dhunia around 8:30 am while cooking, causing extensive damage.

Ad below

District Police Spokesperson DSP Aliza Giri confirmed the loss of Rs. 650,000 worth of food, jewelry, and clothes. Firefighters from Gaur and the Auraiya Police Station responded swiftly, bringing the fire under control by 9:00 am.

Authorities report a rise in fire incidents in Rautahat, with around a dozen houses affected as heat and strong winds exacerbate the situation.

Ditible Staff

The Ditible is a distinguished digital news media platform. All the breaking news and latest happenings! official Ditible staff profile.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.