EDR's first Digital Daily!
1 min read

Tanahun: One Dead After Consuming Wild Mushrooms

June 22, 2024
Tanahun One Dead

One person has died after consuming wild mushrooms in Abukhaireni Rural Municipality of Tanahun district.

The deceased has been identified as 85-year-old Dronpati Gurung, a resident of Abukhaireni Rural Municipality-6 Hille Kharka.

According to Deputy Superintendent of Police Deepak Kumar Rai, Gurung became sick after eating the mushrooms and died on Friday while receiving treatment at a hospital in Chitwan.

Ad below

Four others who consumed the mushrooms – 54-year-old Dil Bahadur Gurung, 57-year-old Madhu Gurung, 92-year-old Ran Bahadur Gurung, and 58-year-old Pamfi Gurung – fell ill on June 17th. Thankfully, their condition is reported to be out of danger.

The incident serves as a reminder of the dangers of consuming unidentified mushrooms.

The Ditible

The Ditible is a distinguished digital news media platform. All the breaking news and latest happenings! official Ditible staff profile.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.