1 min read

An Indian worker died from electrocution in Kailali, Nepal

May 23, 2024
Kailali dead

A man working at Godawari Brick Industry in Kailali died after being electrocuted while drinking water. Investigation underway.

The 55-year-old man, Shivaraj Gautam from Lakhimpur, India, was working at Godawari Brick Industry in Kuchaini of Gauriganga Municipality-3. Police say Gautam was electrocuted while drinking water from an electric motor.

Ad below

Gautam was rushed to Seti Regional Hospital but died while receiving treatment. Police are investigating the incident.

Ditible Staff

The Ditible is a distinguished digital news media platform. All the breaking news and latest happenings! official Ditible staff profile.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.